Install the WhatPulse client on Windows
The WhatPulse Windows client is fairly simple to install. You can either watch this short video of how to install, or you can check out the stop by step instructions below the video.
- Navigate to the Downloads.
- Click the Download for Windows button.
- Open the downloaded the whatpulse-win-latest.exe file. The WhatPulse Installer Setup window opens.
- In the WhatPulse Installer Setup window, follow the prompts to complete the installation.
- Click "Yes" on the User Account Control popup that asks permission to run the installer.
- Select all the default options fpr the NPCAP Installer.
After you complete the installation and enable system permissions, you are greeted by the welcome screen. Now, you can choose to log in to an existing account or create a new one.
Creating a New WhatPulse Account
- Click "Register Account" and click Continue. The WhatPulse website opens in a new browser tab.
- Complete the registration form and activate your account.
- After you activate your account, you can create a new computer profile. The website will show you how to create this computer profile and link it to the computer you're installing WhatPulse.
- When the computer profile is created, the WhatPulse software automatically logs in and start monitoring your stats.
Using an Existing WhatPulse Account
- In the WhatPulse client
Welcomescreen, click on Login. The WhatPulse website opens in a new browser tab.
- Sign in to your WhatPulse account.
- In the
Authorize Clientpage, do one of the following:
- If you are reinstalling WhatPulse on a computer that you have used before, click Use an existing Computer.
- If it's a new computer, click Create a new computer.
- After you select or create a create a computer profile, the WhatPulse client automatically log in and start monitoring your stats.